Quantitative Research Methods Seminar
Resources for the seminar.
Hi! It's me, Bart Knijnenburg. I have been teaching quantative research methods and advanced statistical evaluation in several tutorials and seminars, and in a full course at Clemson university. I am collecting all the resources from these events below, for your perusal.
Feel free to share these resources with anyone. For the most recent version of these slides, visit this site (www.usabart.nl/QRMS). If you want to use these slides in your own lectures, use this link for attribution.
Here is my TEDx Talk on “Technopsychometrics”, which explains why this stuff is so important.
I am teaching Structural Equation Modeling as a tutorial at IEEEVR 2016. The slides and data for this tutorial are below:
I taught this seminar as a 3-hour tutorial at IUI 2016. The slides and data for this tutorial are below:
I am also teaching this seminar as a semester-long course at Clemson University. The syllabus (including slides, assignments, and datasets) are available at www.usabart.nl/eval
- Part 1: Introduction to Quantitative Research Methods Seminar. Version 2.0.
- Part 2: Measurement. Version 1.1.
- Part 3: Structural Equation Modeling. Version 1.1.
- Part 4: Advanced. Version 0.9.
- Special topic: Power Analysis. Version 1.0.
- Advanced SEM in MPlus and R. Version 1.0.